Our park is temporarily closed for holidaymakers but will open as soon as we can.
It is unfortunately still a little unclear when we are able to reopen. We are hoping that this will be in July however this has not been confirmed as yet.
Campsites are due to open as part of Step 3 of the Government’s roadmap and we are currently working on a plan to safely reopen the park when we can.
We know you have concerns about the current Coronavirus situation and how this affects your planned holiday at Hurley Riverside Park.
We know how disappointing this will be for all those guests who are booked to stay with us during this time but every decision we make, we are doing to ensure the safety and security of our guests, owners and staff as our number one priority.
We look forward to welcoming our guests back to Hurley.
If you have questions regarding your break please contact us by email [email protected]
What are my options if my break is affected?
If our park remains closed for the dates you have booked with us you can either choose to postpone your holiday or receive a full refund.
If you are concerned that your holiday will be affected by COVID-19 but we have not announced the park will be closed for the dates you have booked, you have the following options:
Move your booking to a later date
You can move to a new date in the future, letting us know the exact dates at a later date. Please note that if you select a lower priced break we will refund the difference. If the break you select is higher priced you will need to pay any outstanding difference.
This includes moving your booking to next season as we are keeping our prices the same.
Choose a refund
We hope you’ll rearrange your break but we understand that this won’t be possible for everyone. If you prefer a refund you may of course take this option. This will follow our standard Terms and Conditions which can be found on your booking confirmation.