2021 Conditions of Booking, Park Rules and Terms and Conditions
- In these terms and conditions “us”, “our” and “we” refers to the company “Hurley Riverside Park”.
- By booking with us you agree to our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any booking and the right of admission is reserved. Any individual whose conduct infringes our Terms and Conditions will be required to leave the park immediately.
- We only accept bookings from couples, families and sole occupants. The first named person is responsible for the booking and must be over 21 years of age. Under 18s must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- All persons using these premises do so entirely at their own risk and no responsibility will be accepted by Hurley Riverside Park for any loss or damage to vehicles, equipment or other effects however caused. Accidents must be reported to the Touring Park reception before the end of your stay or within 24 hours whichever is sooner.
- Generators, radios, music, wood fires, fire pits and Chinese lanterns are not permitted on the park. Barbeques must be raised from the ground.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum between 10.30 pm and 7.30 am. The playground and Nature Trail may only be used between 7.30 am and 9.30 pm and should not be used after dusk. Please do not use the washing up areas after 9pm / dusk.
- Ball games should only be played in the play area or may be played in the Paddock when it is not occupied by units.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents and must not be left unsupervised. We ask that you closely supervise children when they are using the playground and Nature Trail. The River Thames is dangerous to non-swimmers and the stream alongside the Park should not be entered.
- Gas bottles are only permitted on the park if stored inside your caravan or motorhome.
- Loss or damage, for which a customer, party member or visitor may be responsible, must be paid in full before departure.
- The fee for bringing a boat includes access through the barrier to the small slipway. The same fee applies to boats exceeding 14 feet in length, however these are not admitted on to the Touring Park and must be kept on Hurley Riverfront by the large slipway. We do not charge for boats or canoes that do not require the barrier to be lifted.
- All vehicles are admitted at our discretion. Caravans, motorhomes or RVS over 8 metres in length must inform us at the time of booking. Motorhomes and campervans must be registered as such with the DVLA.
- Only cars are accepted on the park. Commercial, converted, sign-written or untidy vehicles will not be admitted even if booked. A limited number of parking spaces are available outside the Touring Park Reception but no spaces are available for vehicles over 2 metres in height.
- Towing vehicles must remain on the park overnight.
- Vehicles must not exceed 5mph. They should not be driven between midnight and 7am or to cause a nuisance to other customers. Bicycles must also not exceed 5mph and it is the parents’ responsibility to ensure their children obey the speed limit. For safety reasons hover boards, drones, motorised scooters, trikes and quad bikes may not be used on the park and it is parent’s responsibility to ensure these are not brought to the park.
- Customers must ensure that their tent, caravan or motorhome is pitched as directed. Only one unit is permitted per pitch.
- Customers must not put anything between units that will infringe on the 6 metres spacing rule including gazebos and pup tents.
- Standard tent pitches are only suitable for tents less than 4 metres wide and 7 metres long. All other pitches allow units up to 6 metres wide.
- A maximum of one car and two dogs are allowed per pitch.
- Visitors are not permitted on the Park during High Season.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. Dogs must not be left unattended on the park. Please clear up after your dog.
- Tents are not permitted in Ash or Maple and only tents are permitted in Oak.
- We do not allow groups or bookings of more than 2 pitches. Customers booking additional pitches to form a group may have their bookings cancelled before or during their stay with no refund given.
- We normally only allow a maximum of 2 adults per pitch unless two families with children are sharing a tent when the maximum number of adults is 4
- An extension cable of 10 metres is required for most pitches so please ensure you bring a suitable cable.
- Pitch numbers may only be requested by members but cannot be guaranteed. Please refer to our membership scheme for further details.
- Awnings: only professionally manufactured awnings are permitted on the Park and the maximum width of unit and awning combined is 6 metres.
- Gazebos: Not all pitches can accommodate a gazebo, while some allow a 3m x 3m or 4m x 4m gazebo therefore they must be booked in advance. Gazebos must not infringe the 6m gap between units or have more than 2 sides.
- Pup tents: One pup tent is allowed per pitch and must be smaller than 1.5m x 1.5m. A maximum of 2 children may sleep in a pup tent and it must not infringe on the 6m spacing rule from neighbouring units.
HIRE CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOMES
- Customers may bring a maximum of 1 car per unit. An additional car may be parked in the car park if there is space.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Hire Caravan Holiday Home
- One dog is allowed in the K9 Hire Caravan Holiday Homes, but pets are not allowed in any other hire unit. Dogs must not be left unattended in Caravan Holiday Homes or gardens. Owners must clear up after their dog. We are unable to accept cats.
- Beds appropriate to the number of occupants are made up with duvets and pillows. Clean bed linen can be provided for additional weeks however a cleaning service is not available. Towels are not included or available to hire.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- The earliest arrival time on the Touring Park is 1.00pm. The latest departure time is 12.00 noon. Arrivals after 7.30 pm will not be admitted.
- Hire Caravan check in is between 6.00 pm and 8.00 pm. Check out is at 10.00 am at the latest. Arrivals after 8.00 pm will not be admitted.
- Customers must only use their barrier fob to enable access for their vehicle and no others.
- There is no guarantee that a booking can be extended beyond the dates originally booked.
- On departure you must ensure that your Hire Caravan / Touring Park pitch is left in a clean and tidy state or an additional charge may be made.
BOOKING, FEES AND CANCELLATION CHARGES
- We accept Mastercard, VISA, Maestro and V-Pay. We do not accept American Express or cheques.
- Touring Park bookings are only taken in advance for a minimum of 3 nights on Bank Holidays and for 2 nights at all other times.
- Touring Park fees include two occupants and one car. Additional cars must not be brought onto the park.
- Full payment is due at the time of booking for high season bookings and all online bookings. For other bookings a deposit is taken at the time of booking (£20 per week for the Touring Park and £100 per week for Hire Caravans) and full payment is due 28 days before arrival.
- In the event of cancellation or curtailment, the following cancellation charges will be made:
- Up to 14 days before arrival: 100% of holiday cost
- Over 14 days before arrival: 50% of holiday cost
- A booking may be moved once to a new date without charge if requested more than 28 days before arrival. Bookings that have previously been postponed are non-refundable. Bookings may not be postponed less than 14 days before arrival. For other amendments, a £5.00 administration fee is chargeable
- Cancellations must be made in writing. The minimum cancellation charge is £30 for Touring Park bookings and £100 for all Hire bookings
- We recommend you take out cancellation insurance. No refunds will be made for early departure
- Customers feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 should not travel to the park. Should you or anyone in your party develop symptoms we ask you to inform us immediately and return home as soon as possible. You are not permitted to self-isolate on the park.
- Current social distancing rules must be obeyed at all times including keeping a minimum distance from other customers and any restrictions on socialising outside your household. We ask customers not to remain in the Shower Blocks for more than 15 minutes or to exceed the maximum occupancy displayed. Customers will be asked to leave the park if these rules are not adhered to. Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser when entering the Shower Blocks.
- Customers staying in a Hire Caravan must confirm on departure that nobody in the accommodation has displayed symptoms of COVID-19
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult when using the shower blocks to ensure social distancing is adhered to. Children of all ages will need to be supervised at all times if they are found to be breaking social distancing rules or the maximum group size allowed for socialising. Children must be supervised by an adult in the playground while social distancing measures are in place.
- Visitors and deliveries are not allowed on the Park while social distancing guidance is in place.
19th November 2020