1. By booking with us you agree to our Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by our Quiet Park Policy
2. All persons using these premises do so entirely at their own risk and no responsibility will be accepted by Hurley Riverside Park for any loss or damage to vehicles, equipment or other effects however caused
3. Accidents must be reported to the Touring Park reception before the end of your stay or within 24 hours whichever is sooner
4. We reserve the right to refuse any booking and the right of admission is reserved. Any individual, party or visitor whose conduct is considered to infringe the Park Rules will be required to leave the park immediately
5. We only accept bookings from couples and families. The first named person is responsible for the booking and must be over 21 years of age. Under 18s must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
6. Generators, radios, music, wood fires, fire pits and Chinese lanterns are not permitted on the park. Barbeques must be raised from the ground
7. All customers must abide by our Quiet Park Policy and keep noise to a minimum between 10.30 pm and 7.30 am. The playground and Nature Trail may only be used between 7.30 am and 9.30 pm and should not be used when it is dark. Please do not use the washing up areas after 9pm / dusk
8. Ball games should only be played in the play area or may also be played in the Paddock when it is not occupied by units.
9. Children are the responsibility of their parents and must be supervised at all times including while using the playground and Nature Trail
10. The River Thames is dangerous to non-swimmers and the stream next to the park should not be entered for any reason
11. All vehicles are admitted at our discretion. Caravans, motorhomes or RVS over 8 metres in length must inform us at the time of booking
12. Only cars are accepted on the park. Commercial, converted, sign-written or untidy vehicles will not be admitted even if booked.
13. Vehicles must not exceed 5mph. They should not be driven between midnight and 7 am or to cause a nuisance to other customers. Bicycles must also not exceed 5mph and it is the parents’ responsibility to ensure their children obey the speed limit. For safety reasons motorised scooters, hover boards and drones may not be used on the park.
14. Loss or damage, for which any customer or visitor may be responsible, must be paid in full before departure
15. Towing vehicles must remain on the park overnight
16. Gas bottles are only permitted on the park if stored inside your caravan or motorhome
17. Customers must ensure that their tent, caravan or motorhome is in the centre of their pitch.
18. Customers staying in the Paddock must ensure their unit is 6 metres away from the nearest tent or caravan to maintain fire regulation spacing
19. Standard tent pitches are only suitable for tents less than 4 metres wide and 7 metres long. All other pitches allow units up to 6 metres wide.
20. Gazebos may have a maximum of 2 sides and must not be larger than 4m x 4m
21. A maximum of 2 dogs, 2 cars (including visitor’s cars) and 4 visitors (when permitted) are allowed per pitch
22. Visitors are not allowed on the Touring Park over Bank Holiday Weekends. During mid and high season a charge will be made for each visitor and car (if permitted). All visitors must report to reception and pick up a parking permit to display in their vehicle and must leave the park by 10.00 pm
23. Dogs must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. Dogs must not be left unattended on the park. Dogs must be cleared up after
24. Only approved pup tents are permitted on the park. Pup tents must be less than 1.5 metres square, must be more than 6 metres away from neighbouring units and when combined with the width of the main unit must not exceed the permitted width of the pitch. A maximum of 2 children may sleep in a pup tent and only one put tent is allowed per pitch.
25. Tents are not permitted in Ash and only tents are permitted in Oak.
26. Group bookings (groups of 3 or 4 pitches) must be paid for in full at the time of booking and a group booking form must be received within 7 days. We do not accept bookings for more than 4 pitches. Customers booking additional pitches to form a larger group may have their bookings cancelled before or during their stay with no refund given
27. Customers may bring a maximum of 2 cars per unit (including visitors) and a maximum of 4 visitors are allowed per unit
28. Smoking is not permitted in any Hire Caravan Holiday Home
29. One dog is allowed in the K9 Hire Caravan Holiday Home, but pets are not allowed in any other hire unit
38. Beds appropriate to the number of occupants are made up with duvets and pillows. Blankets are also provided in cold weather.
39. If staying for more than one week, your bed linen can be changed each week on request. Towels are not included but can be booked in advance for £20 per 4 berth and £30 per 6 berth caravan per week
30. The earliest arrival time is 1.00pm. The latest departure time is 12.00 noon. Arrivals after 8.00 pm will not be admitted.
31. Customers must only use their barrier fob to enable access for their vehicle and no others
32. There is no guarantee that a booking can be extended beyond the dates originally booked
33. On departure you must ensure that your Touring Park pitch is left in a clean and tidy state or an additional charge may be made
34. Check in is between 4.00 pm and 8.00 pm. Arrivals after 8.00 pm will not be admitted. Check out is at 10.00 am at the latest.
35. Your accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy state or an additional charge may be made
36. There is no guarantee that a booking can be extended beyond the dates originally booked
37. Bookings can be made by phone, by post or via our website. We accept Mastercard, VISA, Maestro and V-Pay
38. Touring Park bookings are only taken for 2 or more nights, or a minimum of 3 nights on Bank Holidays
39. Full payment is taken at the time of booking for all online bookings
40. For telephone and postal bookings, balance payments are due 28 days before arrival for Hire, 7 days before arrival for high season Touring Park bookings and on arrival for all other bookings.
40. Touring Park fees include two occupants and one car. One additional car (including visitors) may be brought onto the park for an additional fee
41. In the event of cancellation or curtailment, the following cancellation charges will be made: Day before or day of arrival: 100% of holiday cost 2 – 13 days before arrival: 60% of holiday cost
14 – 28 days before arrival: 30% of holiday cost over 28 days before arrival: 20% of holiday cost
42. Cancellations must be made in writing. The minimum cancellation charge is £20 for Touring Park bookings and £100 for all Hire bookings
43. We recommend you take out cancellation insurance. No refunds will be made for early departure
44. Cheques will only be accepted if received 14 days before arrival. In the event of cheques being represented to the Bank, a charge will be made