2020 Conditions of Booking, Park Rules and Terms and Conditions
We have new procedures and rules in place due to COVID-19 restrictions so please ensure you have read our Terms and Conditions before arrival. We are now using a contactless check in and so the balance of your holiday must be paid before arrival. Please note that we no longer allow visitors or deliveries on to the park and now only allow one car per pitch.
- By booking with us you agree to our Terms and Conditions and agree to abide by our Quiet Park Policy
- All persons using these premises do so entirely at their own risk and no responsibility will be accepted by Hurley Riverside Park for any loss or damage to vehicles, equipment or other effects however caused
- Accidents must be reported to the Touring Park reception before the end of your stay or within 24 hours whichever is sooner
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking and the right of admission is reserved. Any individual, party or visitor whose conduct is considered to infringe the Park Rules will be required to leave the park immediately
- We only accept bookings from couples, families and sole occupants. The first named person is responsible for the booking and must be over 21 years of age. Under 18s must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Generators, radios, music, wood fires, fire pits and Chinese lanterns are not permitted on the park. Barbeques must be raised from the ground
- All customers must abide by our Quiet Park Policy and keep noise to a minimum between 10.30 pm and 7.30 am. The playground and Nature Trail may only be used between 7.30 am and 9.30 pm and should not be used when it is dark. Please do not use the washing up areas after 9pm / dusk
- Ball games should only be played in the play area or may also be played in the Paddock when it is not occupied by units.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents and must not be left unsupervised on the park. We ask that you closely supervise children when they are using the playground and Nature Trail.
- The River Thames is dangerous to non-swimmers and the stream alongside the Nature Trail should not be entered for any reason.
- All vehicles are admitted at our discretion. Caravans, motorhomes or RVS over 8 metres in length must inform us at the time of booking.
- Only cars are accepted on the park. Commercial, converted, sign-written or untidy vehicles will not be admitted even if booked. A limited number of parking spaces are available outside reception but no spaces are available for vehicles over 2 metres in height.
- Vehicles must not exceed 5mph. They should not be driven between midnight and 7 am or to cause a nuisance to other customers. Bicycles must also not exceed 5mph and it is the parents’ responsibility to ensure their children obey the speed limit. For safety reasons hover boards, drones, motorised scooters, trikes and quad bikes may not be used on the park.
- Loss or damage, for which any customer or visitor may be responsible, must be paid in full before departure
- Towing vehicles must remain on the park overnight
- Gas bottles are only permitted on the park if stored inside your caravan or motorhome
- We are unable to accept boats over 14 foot long onto the park. These must be kept in the Riverside Picnic Grounds. These must be kept on Hurley Riverfront.
- Customers must ensure that their tent, caravan or motorhome is in the centre of their pitch.
- Customers staying in the Paddock must ensure their unit is 6 metres away from the nearest tent or caravan to maintain fire regulation spacing
- Standard tent pitches are only suitable for tents less than 4 metres wide and 7 metres long. All other pitches allow units up to 6 metres wide.
- Gazebos may have a maximum of 2 sides and must not be larger than 4m x 4m
- A maximum of one car and two dogs are allowed per pitch
- Visitors and deliveries are not allowed on the park
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and under strict control at all times. Dogs must not be left unattended on the park. Dogs must be cleared up after
- Only approved pup tents are permitted on the park. Pup tents must be less than 1.5 metres square, must be more than 6 metres away from neighbouring units and when combined with the width of the main unit must not exceed the permitted width of the pitch. A maximum of 2 children may sleep in a pup tent and only one put tent is allowed per pitch.
- Tents are not permitted in Ash and only tents are permitted in Oak.
- We do not accept bookings for more than 2 pitches. Customers booking additional pitches to form a group may have their bookings cancelled before or during their stay with no refund given.
- We normally only allow a maximum of 2 adults per pitch unless two families with children are sharing a tent when the maximum number of adults is 4.
HIRE CARAVAN HOLIDAY HOMES
- Customers may bring a maximum of 1 car per unit. An additional car may be parked in the car park if there is space.
- Smoking is not permitted in any Hire Caravan Holiday Home
- One dog is allowed in the K9 Hire Caravan Holiday Homes, but pets are not allowed in any other hire unit. Dogs must not be left unattended in Caravan Holiday Homes or gardens. Owners must clear up after their dog. We are unable to accept cats.
- Beds appropriate to the number of occupants are made up with duvets and pillows. Blankets are also provided in cold weather.
- If staying for more than one week, clean bed linen can be provided each week on request. A cleaning service after each additional week is not available. Towels are not included and we are unable to provide towels to hire.
TOURING PARK ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- The earliest arrival time is 1.00pm. The latest departure time is 12.00 noon. Arrivals after 8.00 pm will not be admitted.
- Customers must only use their barrier fob to enable access for their vehicle and no others
- There is no guarantee that a booking can be extended beyond the dates originally booked
- On departure you must ensure that your Touring Park pitch is left in a clean and tidy state or an additional charge may be made
HIRE ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Check in is between 6.00 pm and 8.00 pm. Arrivals after 8.00 pm will not be admitted. Check out is at 10.00 am at the latest
- Your accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy state or an additional charge may be made
- There is no guarantee that a booking can be extended beyond the dates originally booked
BOOKING FEES AND CANCELLATION CHARGES
- Bookings can be made by phone or via our website. We accept Mastercard, VISA, Maestro and V-Pay. We do not accept American Express.
- Touring Park bookings are only taken in advance for a minimum of 3 nights on Bank Holidays and for 2 nights at all other times
- Full payment is taken at the time of booking for all Touring and Camping Park telephone bookings made for high season. At all other times a £20 per week deposit is taken at the time of booking and balance payments must be made before arrival
- For Hire Caravan telephone bookings a £100 per week deposit is taken at the time of booking and balance payments are due 28 days before arrival.
- For online bookings full payment is taken at the time of booking
- Touring Park fees include two occupants and one car. Additional cars must not be brought onto the park.
- In the event of cancellation or curtailment, the following cancellation charges will be made: Up to 7 days before arrival: 100% of holiday cost, 8 – 14 days before arrival: 60% of holiday cost, Over 14 days before arrival: 30% of holiday cost
- Cancellations must be made in writing. The minimum cancellation charge is £20 for Touring Park bookings and £100 for all Hire bookings
- We recommend you take out cancellation insurance. No refunds will be made for early departure
- Cheques will only be accepted if received 14 days before arrival. In the event of cheques being represented to the Bank, a charge will be made
- Customers feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19 should not travel to the park. Should you or anyone in your party develop symptoms we ask you to inform us immediately and return home as soon as possible. You are not permitted to self-isolate on the park.
- Social distancing rules must be obeyed at all times while on the park. This includes keeping the minimum required distance from those not in their household and also only socialising with a number of people not exceeding the maximum allowed at that time. Customers will be asked to leave the park if these rules are not adhered to
- Customers staying in a Hire Caravan Holiday Home must confirm on departure that nobody in the accommodation has displayed symptoms of COVID-19
- Social distancing must be observed at our shower blocks. To ensure your safety we ask customers not to remain in the shower blocks for more than 15 minutes. The maximum occupancy of each block is displayed by the entrances.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult when using the shower blocks to ensure social distancing is adhered to. Children of all ages will need to be supervised at all times if they are found to be breaking social distancing rules or the maximum group size allowed for socialising
- Please ensure you use the hand sanitiser when entering the shower blocks