Do I need a fire extinguisher, smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm?

Caravans require a 1kg dry powder fire extinguisher, a smoke alarm and a carbon monoxide alarm which need to be maintained by the owner. When selling a Caravan Holiday Homes these need to be checked by the owner as part of the sale process before the Caravan Holiday Homes is put on the market.