Do I need to prove where I live?

As we are not a residential park you must have a main residence that you can legally gain access to at any time. Owners must own their own home (that is not rented to someone else) or have a legally binding rental agreement for a property they are the sole occupant of.

In order to prove this, we need to see a Council Tax bill and a utility bill in the Caravan Holiday Home owner’s name and also a photo ID. Further information may also be required. The owner must be the main user of the Caravan Holiday Home and is not permitted to sub-let the Caravan Holiday Home to anyone including family members. Please see our separate FAQ on this.